In rebuilding your engine, best results start with the careful selection of top branded parts for your engine. For this reason, we sell this high quality rebuild kit for the following vehicles:
Mitsubishi L200 L300 (K64T K74T KA4T KB4T P15V P15W) 1996-2007 with non-turbocharged 4D56 engine, consisting the following:
- Federal Mogul (USA) Cylinder Liner Set (Size: Finish, Bore: 91.1 mm) part number MD168963 (Features finished lining, does not require honing at the machine shop, just drop in to the engine block and re-assemble the engine)
- Federal Mogul (USA) Piston with Pin, Standard Size part numbers MD304838 MD304834 MD304835 MD304836 MD308437 MD308439 MD367334 MD367335 MD367336 MD367340 MD367341
- Federal Mogul (USA) Piston Ring Set Standard Size MD050395 MD050397 MD050399
- Federal Mogul (USA) Overhaul Gasket Set part number MD997233
- Taiho (Japan) Main Bearing Set Standard Size part number MD310665
- Taiho (Japan) Connecting Rod Bearing Set Standard Size part numbers 1115A117 MD050365 MD026430 MD153622
- Taiho (Japan) Piston Pin Bushing Set part number MD050009
- Taiho (Japan) Balance Shaft Bushing Set part number MD021118
- Taiho (Japan) Thrust Washer Set part number MD374820
While some sellers mix branded parts with unbranded components (i.e. so-called OEM parts) in their rebuild kit, we sell only branded parts as part of this kit. Using high quality brands in your rebuild project is important due to increased reliability these parts offer, which is something that cannot be assured if no-name parts are used or mixed. The reason unbranded aftermarket parts are cheap is that they have no brand name to protect and that there is high risk of an engine part failing prematurely or unexpectedly which could lead to re-doing the rebuild project. At rytParts, we believe that rebuilding your engine is something that has to be done right on first attempt and that there is no room for trial and error. That is why, we will provide you with engine rebuild parts that are of highest quality and that is what you are seeing exactly in this rebuild kit.
The proper way to confirm compatibility of this kit with your car is to run a quick check of the VIN (or chassis number) against the parts database so for this reason, we require the buyer to provide us the VIN before or during the purchase. We will ship only if the kit is confirmed compatible with your VIN.
- Additional Information
SKU B00013 Item Condition Brand-New Weight (Volumetric or Dimensional in Kilogram) N/A Package Dimensions (In Centimeter) No